The CRLP in San Diego offers the state-wide programs most tested and effective Signature Programs.
The purpose of these institutes is to build TK-12 teacher leadership capacity of CRLP partnership and other high-need districts.
Technical Assistance is an essential element of our work with districts and schools. The following are some examples of the kinds of technical assistance that CRLP can offer:
· Analyze data for instructional needs
· Identify CRLP programs that meet the identified needs
· Coordinate the professional development program that is requested
· Develop follow-up institutes, and/or coaching sessions
· Support Rti
· Assist with the establishment, and/or strengthen Professional Learning Communities.